VIP EXPERIENCE FAQ's
- This pass is for the VIP Experience ONLY. For admission to the show you will need to purchase tickets from the ticket link at www.switchfoot.com/tour
- All details for your VIP EXPERIENCE will be emailed a week prior to the show.
- All Meet & Greet photos will be taken by the band's photographer and uploaded to SWITCHFOOT'S Facebook within 2 days.
- Arrival/Check-In Time: Plan to arrive at least 2 hours prior to doors. Exact details will be emailed to pass holders a WEEK before the event.
- Check-In Location: Look for a VIP sign near the box office.
- The VIP EXPERIENCE will take place before the doors open. If you arrive after general admission doors, please proceed to the merchandise area to receive your items.
- Sit in General Admission or Reserved seats during Opening Acts (depending on your tickets).
3:15pm VIP Check-in
4:00pm VIP Experience
6:00pm General Admission Doors
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
I purchased the VIP EXPERIENCE, do I need a ticket to the show too?
Yes. You MUST also have a ticket to the show in order to participate in the VIP Experience.
What do I need in order to access the VIP EXPERIENCE?
Your name will be on a list. You do not need printed tickets and nothing will be mailed to you.
Does my VIP pass give me access to the show?
Your VIP pass gives you access to the VIP Meet & Greet, but it does not allow access to the venue/show. You will need to purchase an actual show ticket through the venue's ticketing website. www.switchfoot.com/tour
Do I need to bring an ID?
No ID or receipts will be needed to pickup VIP Credentials. ID may be needed when picking up tickets or accessing the venue.
Where/when do I line up for the VIP Experience?
Arrival/Check-In Time: Exact details will be emailed to pass holders a week before the event.
Check-In Location: Look for a VIP sign near the box office.
*If you arrive after check-in has occurred, proceed to the merchandise area to receive your items.
How do I collect my VIP merch items?
VIP items will be distributed at check-in.
Will I be taking my own photo during the VIP photo opportunity?
All photos taken during the VIP EXPERIENCE will be taken by SWITCHFOOT's team and uploaded to their social media/website within 2 days of the performance.
My parents bought the pass, but it's for me. Do they need to be there?
Have more questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org